10th February 2020
TO: ALL GBR MEMBERS & CAMP 2021 DELEGATES
FROM: GBR PRAYER CAMP COMMITTEE – HEAD OFFICE
SUBJECT: REFUNDS PROCESS FOR THE GBR PRAYER CAMP EVENT
Dear Your Excellency,
Greetings in the wonderful Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- We thank you for all the enquiries that have been coming through to the global office regarding the GBR Annual Prayer Camp & Retreat 2021 that was scheduled to take place physically at the Alpine Heath Resort in Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
- It is important to note that event will continue to take place on the Zoom Virtual platform on the same dates. The new programme will be “lighter” and will be structured as follows:
- 04:00 – 05:00: Individual Prayer focused daily themes presented in line with the sectors that will be covered on that day.
- 05:00 – 07:00: Corporate Prayer where we all convene to read the word and pray together.
- 18:30 – 20:30: International Session dealing with topics focused on the 4 selected mountains. Eg.: Business, Family & Society, Governments & Politics, Health & Wellness and selected topics
- Regarding the payments already made by delegates to cover the costs of the event, we wish to propose the following options for consideration:
- Funds to be held in credit for the delegate to cover their attendance fee for the GBR Prayer Camp and/or Leaders’ Thought Summit to be held in 2022.
- Funds to be donated by the delegate to sponsor any other member towards any of the upcoming GBR & GFFJ Events.
- Funds to be donated by the delegate to the Global Fund for Jesus(“GFFJ”) for use in any of their projects.
- Funds to be refunded to the delegate.
NB: Eventbrite LLC (“Eventbrite”) was used as the ticketing platform for the event and will be processing refunds on behalf of GBR & GFFJ. The refund will be processed in US($)dollars back into your account in accordance with their refund policy found on https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Multi_Group_How_To/refund-requirements-for-events-canceled-due-to-covid-19?lg=en_US#2-1
It is important to note that GBR & GFFJ being global organisations, market their events using the most widely used currency globally being the US dollar. The tickets are processed and/or refunded using the same USD currency. Therefore, we cannot be liable for any currency fluctuations experienced during the process. The deadline for refunds will be 1st March 2021. After this period, funds will be moved to the GBR website.
To facilitate the preferred option regarding your payment, kindly email your ticket and/or proof of payment to Ms Tshego Mokgatle on email@example.com & Ms Confidence Tshibalo on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call both on +2711 242 8000.
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this process. We remain available to assist all our delegates as efficient and effective as possible.
- To register and for more information, kindly visit our website www.gbrcamp.com and follow the Global Business Roundtable and the Global Fund for Jesus on all social media channels.
Thato Mashao Thabang Nkosi